The Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) is charged with strengthening the work of NIDILRR Model Systems (MS) Grantees in Knowledge Translation (KT). This page provides resources and information designed specifically to assist model system grantees in this effort.
How can we help you?
Technical Assistance Support
The Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) provides knowledge translation (KT) support to Model Systems Spinal Cord Injury (SCI), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and Burn Injury (Burn) Model Systems Grantees.
Examples of KT support include:
- Developing a KT plan
- Reviewing KT plans and strategies
- Communicating with specific audiences
- Publishing in plain language and accessible formats
- Outreach to specific audiences
- Creating stakeholder groups
- Involving stakeholders in research
- Developing resources based on MS research (e.g., factsheets, systematic reviews, videos)
- Facilitating use of MS research
- Creating dissemination plans and materials
- Involving stakeholders in dissemination activities