Become an MSKTC Ambassador to Help People with SCI
About the MSKTC Ambassadors Program
Are you passionate about helping people living with spinal cord injury (SCI) and their families? This could be the perfect role for you! The goal of the Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) Ambassadors Program is to inform, empower, and help individuals with SCI live well. We are looking for people living with SCI, their families, and those who support them to serve as ambassadors. MSKTC ambassadors will actively promote and share free, evidence-based resources from the MSTKC to help people with SCI live well when interacting with MSKTC's audience and the wider SCI community. MSKTC ambassador positions are voluntary and you may withdraw at any time without any penalty.
Ambassadors’ Core Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the free research-based SCI resources offered by the MSKTC. To learn more, please visit: https://msktc.org/sci.
- Share the MSKTC SCI resources with people living with SCI and their families via email, social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), or conversations.
- Share the MSKTC SCI resources with health care providers who support people living with SCI.
- Share the MSKTC SCI resources with support groups helping individuals with SCI.
- Share the MSKTC SCI resources with anyone who is interested in learning more about SCI.
- Share the MSTKC SCI resources in any creative ways not listed above with the goal of helping people with SCI live well.
Interested in becoming an MSKTC ambassador? Please complete this application: