Become an MSKTC Ambassador to Help People with Burn Injury
About the MSKTC Ambassadors Program
Are you passionate about helping people living with spinal cord injury and their families? This could be the perfect role for you! The goal of the Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC) Ambassadors Program is to inform, empower, and help individuals with burn injury live well. We are looking for people living with burn injury, their families, and those who support them to serve as ambassadors. MSKTC ambassadors will actively promote and share free, evidence-based resources from the MSTKC to help people with burn injury live well when interacting with MSKTC's audience and the wider burn injury community. MSKTC ambassador positions are voluntary and you may withdraw at any time without any penalty.
Ambassadors’ Core Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the free research-based burn injury resources offered by the MSKTC. To learn more, please visit: https://msktc.org/burn.
- Share the MSKTC burn injury resources with people living with burn injury and their families via email, social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), or conversations.
- Share the MSKTC burn injury resources with health care providers who support people living with burn injury.
- Share the MSKTC burn injury resources with support groups helping individuals with burn injury.
- Share the MSKTC burn injury resources with anyone who is interested in learning more about burn injury.
- Share the MSTKC burn injury resources in any creative ways not listed above with the goal of helping people with burn injury live well.
Interested in learning more about the Ambassadors Program? Please complete this enrollment form: